Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company LLP Registration Online in India. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and find a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.